Some Best Indian Sweet Recipe

1. Badam Ka Halwa


 I am a great addict to sweets and my Parents too. There is always a need to incorporate nutrition in every dish we cook., I came upon a healthy, yummy, mouth-watering sweet dish called Badam halwa. I had first tasted the yummiest Badam halwa in my distant relative’s function. My Mother connoisseur in cooking went to the kitchen and learnt the recipe from the cook. It was a great motivation for her to make Sweet Indian style Badam halwa for us.


2. Doodhi Ka Halwa 


Halva The  Great Indian Sweet Recipe ,This sweet Recipe served across the Middle East, South Asia, Central Asia, West Asia, the Caucasus, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, the Balkans, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Malta and the Jewish diaspora. Identical sweets exist in other countries, such as China, though these are not generally referred to as “halva”.


3. Shrikhand


Shrikhand is an Indian sweet dish made of strained yogurt. It is one of the main desserts in Maharashtrian cuisine. 




No comments

Powered by Blogger.